Jernbane.net

Velkommen! Logg Inn Opprett en ny profil

Avansert
Støtt oss
Older pictures from Varghola tunnel
Michael Sauer
22. June 2021, kl. 22:51
Hei,

I've been up at the Varghola tunnel two years ago but I didn't notice that there were no pictures in the galery. So now we have some older pictures with telegraph line and some newer pictures with fences.

We hiked up from the E6 on some forest tracks (green line):

That's the track that Bjørn mentioned above and at the red "X" is the (former) level crossing at km 617,9. When we've been there the planks were missing and there was new ballast on the track so I don't know if the level crossing is still usable respectively if it was only closed due to construction works.

As you can see the telegraph line was destroyed before the fences were built. So I think that the "special" telegraph line masts at km 618 are also gone. Does anyone know?

My first one is similar to Mads' second picture

Om du vil delta aktivt, se bilder i fullformat, kommentere bilder, og skrive i våre Postvogner logger du inn.
Som registrert og aktiv deltaker får du det aller beste av jernbane.net

Varghola tunnel, sørenden, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
6 mm  -  1/642 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

Plassering i gallerierne:
Norge > Jernbanestasjoner og strekninger > #31 Nordlandsbanen – Mo i Rana - Bodø > Varghola tunnel søndre tunnelåpning (305 m)

The southern tunnel portal with remainings of a light railway (Feldbahn)

Om du vil delta aktivt, se bilder i fullformat, kommentere bilder, og skrive i våre Postvogner logger du inn.

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
6 mm  -  1/403 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

Norge > Jernbanestasjoner og strekninger > #31 Nordlandsbanen – Mo i Rana - Bodø > Varghola tunnel søndre tunnelåpning (305 m)

The remainings of two lorries

Vognrester nær Varghola tunnel, sørenden, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
4.32 mm  -  1/1216 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

The view from the northern portal, still with telegraph line but without the fences

Varghola tunnel, nordenden, sett mot nord, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
1.8 mm  -  1/900 sec  -  f/2.2  -  ISO 50

Norge > Jernbanestasjoner og strekninger > #31 Nordlandsbanen – Mo i Rana - Bodø > Varghola tunnel nordre tunnelåpning (305 m)

Mads Eilertsen
I like this picture, this is a nice view.

Similar to Mads' last picture the northern portal but two years ago.

Varghola tunnel, nordenden, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
4.32 mm  -  1/1728 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

Norge > Jernbanestasjoner og strekninger > #31 Nordlandsbanen – Mo i Rana - Bodø > Varghola tunnel nordre tunnelåpning (305 m)

Mads Eilertsen
Fin bildekomposisjon.

And two detail-pictures of the northern portal. A natural stone wall between the concrete tunnel tube and the rock above

Varghola tunnel, nordenden, detail, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
1.8 mm  -  1/167 sec  -  f/2.2  -  ISO 50

Mads Eilertsen

And the northern portal with the concrete tunnel tube where the sheathing is easily recognizable

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
4.32 mm  -  3/633 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

Med vennlig hilsen
Michael

Oppdatert 1 gang(er). Siste gang oppdatert 22.06.2021 23:31 av Ronny Maarud.
[NO] Varghola tunnel i Saltdal (Nordlandsbanen)
Mads Eilertsen (228)
20. June 2021, kl. 00:41
Re: [NO] Varghola tunnel i Saltdal (Nordlandsbanen)
Tore Wahl (69)
20. June 2021, kl. 09:45
Bjørn Drevland (52)
20. June 2021, kl. 18:11
Mads Eilertsen (42)
20. June 2021, kl. 20:06
Older pictures from Varghola tunnel
Michael Sauer (100)
Re: Older pictures from Varghola tunnel
Mads Eilertsen (47)
22. June 2021, kl. 23:16
Aksel Lister (41)
23. June 2021, kl. 21:00
Svein Julton (32)
23. June 2021, kl. 22:11
Aksel Lister (38)
24. June 2021, kl. 00:28
Hei,

I've been up at the Varghola tunnel two years ago but I didn't notice that there were no pictures in the galery. So now we have some older pictures with telegraph line and some newer pictures with fences.

We hiked up from the E6 on some forest tracks (green line):

That's the track that Bjørn mentioned above and at the red "X" is the (former) level crossing at km 617,9. When we've been there the planks were missing and there was new ballast on the track so I don't know if the level crossing is still usable respectively if it was only closed due to construction works.

As you can see the telegraph line was destroyed before the fences were built. So I think that the "special" telegraph line masts at km 618 are also gone. Does anyone know?

My first one is similar to Mads' second picture

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
6 mm  -  1/642 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

The southern tunnel portal with remainings of a light railway (Feldbahn)

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
6 mm  -  1/403 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

The remainings of two lorries

Vognrester nær Varghola tunnel, sørenden, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
4.32 mm  -  1/1216 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

The view from the northern portal, still with telegraph line but without the fences

Varghola tunnel, nordenden, sett mot nord, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
1.8 mm  -  1/900 sec  -  f/2.2  -  ISO 50

Mads Eilertsen
I like this picture, this is a nice view.

Similar to Mads' last picture the northern portal but two years ago.

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
4.32 mm  -  1/1728 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

Mads Eilertsen
Fin bildekomposisjon.

And two detail-pictures of the northern portal. A natural stone wall between the concrete tunnel tube and the rock above

Varghola tunnel, nordenden, detail, 4.7.2019

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
1.8 mm  -  1/167 sec  -  f/2.2  -  ISO 50

Mads Eilertsen

And the northern portal with the concrete tunnel tube where the sheathing is easily recognizable

Fotograf:
Michael Sauer

EXIF-data:
samsung, SM-G973F
4.32 mm  -  3/633 sec  -  f/2.4  -  ISO 50

Med vennlig hilsen
Michael

Oppdatert 1 gang(er). Siste gang oppdatert 22.06.2021 23:31 av Ronny Maarud.
Emne Forfatter Vist Lagt inn
[NO] Varghola tunnel i Saltdal (Nordlandsbanen) Mads Eilertsen 228 20. June 2021, kl. 00:41
Re: [NO] Varghola tunnel i Saltdal (Nordlandsbanen) Tore Wahl 69 20. June 2021, kl. 09:45
Re: [NO] Varghola tunnel i Saltdal (Nordlandsbanen) Bjørn Drevland 52 20. June 2021, kl. 18:11
Re: [NO] Varghola tunnel i Saltdal (Nordlandsbanen) Mads Eilertsen 42 20. June 2021, kl. 20:06
Older pictures from Varghola tunnel Michael Sauer 100 22. June 2021, kl. 22:51
Re: Older pictures from Varghola tunnel Mads Eilertsen 47 22. June 2021, kl. 23:16
Re: Older pictures from Varghola tunnel Aksel Lister 41 23. June 2021, kl. 21:00
Re: Older pictures from Varghola tunnel Svein Julton 32 23. June 2021, kl. 22:11
Re: Older pictures from Varghola tunnel Aksel Lister 38 24. June 2021, kl. 00:28

Beklager, bare registrerte brukere kan opprette innlegg i dette forumet.

Klikk her for å logge inn